Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Room 7's Favourite Basketball Team-Bar graph

For maths, we had to gather information on a certain subject from our classmates to find out what they like and dislike. The subject I chose was, Room 7's favourite Basketball teams(NBA). Here is my bar graph on the information I gathered on my some of my classmates favourite basketball teams, I only gathered data from 15 people in my class.

(Click to enlarge bar graph)
The most popular basketball teams in Room 7 is the Golden State Warriors(GSW) and Chicago Bulls.
The least favourite basketball team in Room 7 is Cavaliers, Phoenix and Lakers.


2 comments:

Angelica Fakahau said...

Hi Luisa, I like the way how you put your math work into a Bar Graph.My Favourite team is the Chicago Bulls and the Golden State Warriors.I think your favourite player is Stephen Curry number 30.Keep up the Good Work Luisa! :)

Newsam P said...

Hey Louie, I loved how you put in basketball teams on to your bar graph. My favourite team is Chicago Bulls because their are talented and skilled. I think you have done good effort.

Well done Louie! Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.