Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Family Feast Time!

The holidays are fun weeks off for the teachers, most parents and the students. My holidays went past fast and now I wished that I had done my homework, oops.


The most exciting event that took place in the holidays was our big feast with my closest relatives. We started off by cooking the very rather sinister pig in our backyard, meanwhile we plugged in our speaker and blasted some songs. Later on, my sisters and I helped our mum cook the rest of the food which was Potato salad, Lu, Ota Ika and some Taro. I set the table up with the forks, plates and the large supply of drinks.


Afterwards, the food was all ready smelling  delicious with a bunch of scents. We gathered around the dining table to take a family photo before digging in. Then we did grace and ate. I would recommend everyone to try these foods, therefore you would need to follow the step correctly to get the right taster. My favourite thing about the feast was eating and getting to see my relatives.

To be honest the rest of my holiday was such a blur. Most of my holidays were just at home. At the same time I wasn’t ready to go to school, but ready to see my friends.

(Pig Roast)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.