Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Term 1 Reflection

This term was such a bumpy train ride. Full of up's and downs.

This term I found the work we were provided very challenging and interesting. My favorite experience was getting to know each of my fellow class mates. Though it was the hardest experience I have ever had, I got used to hanging around them.

This term I achieved last years goal of going above the national standard in writing, which is 4P. In maths I got fonder of using various strategy to solve multiplication, division and decimals problems. Also this term I joined the softball inter school team which was also one of my goals, to join every inter school sport available. Luckily our softball team cooperated together to beat the other team and with that team work came 3rd place.

This term was very surprising. I found that I can be myself around my classmates and now I feel that way, I feel very confident. Now all I need to improve on is my reading and maths as well as my behavior. I am looking forward for the rest of the year and now I know  the train tracks are going to be bumpier.
Image result for goal achiever

1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

What a wonderful summary of term 1. We are so proud of your achievement in writing, but keep raising your goals; you will keep climbing! I wonder what the rest of the year will have in store!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.