Pages

Tuesday 18 April 2017

ANZAC Poem

As part of Room 7's holiday homework we had to create a poem about Anzac. I chose to structure my poem like this, I had also written 2 other poems.

What is poetry?
Poetry is a of genre of literature. This genre of literature has more depth, more feelings are expressed and ideas are intensified.

Where do you read poems?
I read poems in school journals, on the web and in Poem books.

Who are some famous poets?
Emily Dickinson
William Shakespeare
William Blake



Gallipoli
Silence, Misty
Patience, Fighting, Gun fires, Trenches
Armed forces, Mercenaries, Soldiers, Gun shells
Damage, Casualties, Perished
Lost, Bitter

Mourning
Image result for Anzac poppies


2 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

This is a sombre poem Luisa. I am just thinking of how a poem from the perspective of Tommo would be like. Want to rise to the task?

Luisa said...

Hi Mrs.Tofa!.

Yes. I am working on that poem right now. I will be publishing it soon, so stay tuned.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.