Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

All about me

Hi my name is Luisa Maasi and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone in the class as well as Miss.Stone and Mrs.Tofa.

I was named after my Dad’s mum who sadly passed on. I live with twelve annoying but caring siblings and my wonderful parents. Usually in my quality time I like to read books and sometimes play rugby or touch with my older brothers. My favourite subjects at school are Writing and P.E.

For me a good day is learning quietly without being distracted by others and spending the day without any negativity. Also for everyone to encourage each other in trying new activities and to just show respect at all times.

I love to watch movies, play sports and read all types of books. My favourite movie genre is Horror. My favourite horror movie is Demonic which is about teenagers who try to contact spirits in a haunted house.

Sports have been part of me since, well forever. I play all kinds of sports Soccer, Netball, Basketball, Rugby, Touch, League, Athletic events and even Football(kinda). I have even considered that I might want to become a professional athlete when i’m older.

But my most favourite thing of all is reading. Books have inspired me to take risks in my writing as well as making my writing creative. My favourite book is  Night World which is actually three books in one and is a thriller and romance type of book. It is by far my favourite book because they have three of my favourite fictional characters Vampires, Werewolves and Witches.

When it comes to insects and reptiles there’s no guarantee what I would do to get them away from me. Insects or I like to say creepy crawlies freak me out alot because the way they look. I also dislike all dangerous reptiles, especially crocodiles, alligators and snakes.

There are times where I wish I was the only child but most of the time it’s just the
opposite . My family is so big that I often forget their names and just yell random names out(“Jimmy, Helen, Jeff wait I know RON!”, It’s not just me though). But having a lot of siblings is worth it because they’re fun to play with, soon the older ones are going to be able to get their driver license, they crack the funniest jokes and because they are the most caring people I have ever met(Plus when my older siblings get their driver's license, they could drive me wherever I want). Without my siblings I wouldn’t have a role model to look up to or an older sibling to take care of me. Having siblings and two wonderful parents have been the best thing in life for me.

Writing down all these specific information about myself surprised me because I realised that I had learnt more about myself.


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Kia Ora Luisa, So pleased to see you blogging, what a wonderful reflection and sharing about yourself.
All the best for 2016 and Year 7 with your two fabulous teachers.
Mrs Parker

Luisa said...

Thank you Mrs.Parker. Hope for the best at Stone Fields.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.