Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Rain Bows End

On the trip to RainBows End, I felt so excited. Though I hadn’t visited RainBows End in ages, I was looking forward for the new rides. The scariest ride I went on was the Stratosphere and my favourite ride was the Invader.

Just as I entered the short line to the stratosphere, I had doubts about going on the ride. But I just wanted to get over it so  can tell people that I have actually gone on the Stratosphere. Finally the gates were open for us to go and sit on the seats. At first we were just rocking slowly and in a matter of seconds we were meters away from the ground. As we came rushing down I felt the my cheeks flapping around like a parachute. Also butterflies flew around in my stomach tickling my insides. Half way through the ride I felt my Harness fall forward and back every time we went flying in the air. From the looks of the other passengers it seemed that I was the own one who was screaming like a lunatic. I was so terrified, I screamed my head off and closed my eyes just hoping that I wouldn't throw up or die.

My favourite ride at Rain Bows end was the Invader. I was very eager to go on the spinning sourcer and just have fun. As we rotated around going up and down the huge ramp, I felt so free. I spread my hands out and started screaming “WOOHHOO, THIS IS SO FUN”. Like the Stratosphere my cheeks flapped sideways in the wind. After the ride I was so mind blown at how much fun it was and how frightened the other passengers looked.

It was such a mind blowing experience and I just hope I can go next year. I also went on 6 other rides which was the power surge, Log flume, Pirate ship, Scorpion Karts, bumper boats and bumper cars . Wow what a fun time that was.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.