Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

My chocolate experience

There’s always a tempting time where you can’t resist the smell or taste of something. Well today we did an activity, including Whittaker chocolates that Mrs.Parker received after creating a wonderful tart recipe. For the activity we received 1 hokey pokey mini chocolate bar. Before we actually got to taste the chocolate, we had to smell the bar, feel the texture of the chocolate and gaze at the chocolate nervously, eager to take a huge bite. It was very tempting watching the chocolate slowly melt into a mud puddle, running down the wrapper like a brown waterfall.


Alas, I couldn't resist the exquisite aroma and the smooth surface of the chocolate bar. Moments later we were asked to devour the chocolate bar, slowly, thinking about the 5 senses. Just as I lifted the chocolate bar a few centimeters away from my nose, the chocolaty scent rushed into my nose. Finally I took a medium sized bite into the chocolate bar and my mouth exploded with excitement. Then I took a humongous bite letting the chocolate melt slowly on my tongue like a river of chocolate. Crunchy hokey pokey bits hit my taste buds like sour grapes. As I slowly devoured the delicious chocolate, I noticed the wrapper just lying on the floor. It caught my eye from its golden colour shining brightly. Finally I finished eating my mini bar, wondering whether I should have eaten slower. But even though the chocolate bar was finished I could still taste the hokey pokey and chocolate hiding in between my teeth.  


If I were to create my own unique mini chocolate bar, I would put crushed Tim tams in the middle, with raspberry fillings oozing out and the base would be white chocolate. I would call it Tim Berry Express and for sure it’s going to taste delicious.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.