Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

Edna's journey in world war 1

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zkfJzN5EzfOE.kNxd1URFv8Wo

Today I read a online book called Grey Angels, it is about a nurse called Edna who served in world war 1 and about her amazing journey during the war. Edna nursed soldiers who had a illness called dysentery(a infection in your intestines) and some had bullet wounds, or sharpenal( bits of a bomb shell that that gets thrown out). Also the job that Edna was qualifying for had active service and the people who were going to fight in the war thought that they would be fighting in Western front but they were fighting in Gallipoli.

 I learned how to make a timeline using Google maps UK and I found it difficult to read the text to find out what happened in Edna's journey in World war 1.

Here is a picture of  my timeline about Edna's journey and if you want, there is a link at the top that shows the website to my map/timeline.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks you a lot you just helped me do my homework

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.