Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

Holidays starts

The first week of our relaxing holidays, just going to read, fall asleep and hope no one is going to wake me up. Oh yeah and finish all my homework that I was given, I got a lot of homework but I can finish it by the time we go back to school. Yesterday I watched Annabelle, it was terrifying I couldn't close my eyes until I knew that there was nothing staring at me inside my closet. Soon my nightmare turned into a dream, I got to watch the new movie well kind of, Hunger Games Mocking Jay which was great.

What a great start to my holiday

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Luisa, hopefully the homework will be fun. Especially the pancake making! I look forward to reading your magic carpet story... be imaginative.
Keep up the holiday blogging too! What a superstar.
Mrs P.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.