Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Exciting event

I haven't been blogging lately because I was very busy(No Comment), but there was one exciting event that happened during the holidays and i'm pretty sure i'll be writing more of it during class time.

The exciting event was a Sacred heart party, if you thought that I went to rainbow end well you were wrong. The party was great but the DJ player was playing the music too loud. Even though I am saying the party was exciting, I didn't do much at all at the party but watch my older sisters and brother dance hilariously, while I was laughing in the background. But besides that we had a huge feed and there were a lot of people and a lot of dancing. I'm not going to say anymore information about the party because I am writing a whole recount about. Tune in to see my holiday recount.

Oh and in the holidays I mostly, played on our PS4, sleep, do most of my homework,(Just need to write narrative) and read.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great way to add excitement and readership to your blog Luisa. I can't wait to read your next post.

Luisa said...

Thankyou, it turns out my holidays were greatish

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.