Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Friend Poems

Today for Writing we had to create 2 rhyming poems about yourself and a friend. For my second poem I chose to write about my best friend Honey. Hope you like my poems!

Luisa

What shall I be

How about sailor on sea
or become a bumble bee
No thats just silly!!
How about a stinky old pirate
thats controls the climate
Nah that’s impossible
How bout something simple
like a whistle or a wrinkle
But I can do those things using my face
Lets go with a intelligent teacher
or a committed preacher
Eh thats so much hard work
You know what i’ll just stick
with the job I have

Which is? A student!

Friend-Honey
Golden hair
shining brightly
I think she looks like a Claire
Marching bravely and knightly
breaking rules because she doesn't care
Not to tall not to short
just the right height
She’s smart enough to build a fort
And i’m always wrong when she’s right
Always got my back
When I need a slack
Always cheers me up

Just by saying “Sup”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.