Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

My Bio Poem about me


Luisa
Weird, sporty and creative.
Lover of blood sucking vampires, video games and drag racing movies
Who wonders if the world will ever make everlasting pizza
Who fears brain eating zombies, large tarantulas and creepy crawly scorpions
Who feels emotional when it comes to sad true story movies, frightened when lightning strikes unexpectedly and proud when she achieves or receives a prize
Who is able to read a whole chapter book in less than three days
Who would like to film a movie with the most famous stars in the world,
become a famous fashion designer and travel around the world collecting traditional items to remember the time she visited each country
Who dreams of a world with sunlight that doesn't affect human skin

I learnt how to write a proper bio poem which expressed my feelings, fears, dreams, wonders and different information you may have not known about me. I also learnt more about myself while I was writing the poem.

I found it difficult to tell the truth about myself and to describe myself in ways that are interesting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - Luisa, I have learned a lot about you. I guess it depends on the size of the chapter book, and how much spare time you have... it would take me much longer.
Next time add your rubric score at the bottom.
I agree with 14/15, and its great that now you know what to do to get 15 out of 15! Well done.

Honey said...

Great work Luisa:)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.