Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Brushing your teeth

It is important to brush your teeth everyday because you need to get rid of the bacteria and decay from your teeth. Also so you have clean and healthy teeth. To brush your teeth properly you have to brush in little circles for 2 minutes.

To show that we care very much about each of our teeth we each got a toothbrush, a cup filled with water and tooth paste on each of our tooth brushes. Then we went outside and started brushing our teeth for 2  minutes. After 2 minutes we rinsed our mouth with the water in the cups. I enjoyed learning the proper way of brushing our teeth and learning the different names of our teeth.

Our incisor are the 4 front teeth on the top and bottom which is also known as the food cutters. Next are our canine teeth, there are 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom and is known as the food tearer. Now we have our first molars, they are called food grinders and there are 3 in each corner of your mouth. Last but not least we have our second molars which are the same as our first molar. There are 2 next to each first molars.

Displaying photo 4.JPGDisplaying photo 3.JPG

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Luisa, I cannot see your photo's? A nice quick explanation of the importance of teeth brushing too. What are the names of our different teeth? Do you remember their different roles too?

Luisa said...

I'll make sure I add that information into my blog post. I'm pretty sure I inserted my photos because I can see them.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.