Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Financial Literacy 💰Lessons

From Monday to Thursday Room 7 had received special lessons on Financial literacy. These lessons were to teach us students how to take care of our money as well as saving money. Also teaching us how to stop identity theft, be credit worthy and minimize risk (Insurance). Our financial literacy teachers (Hannah and Kelsey) gave us a clear idea on what these statements meant.

Also each morning we were given different exercises based on all four topics. I loved how we were given different scenarios to act out in front of the class(We were given treats for our great effort and good answers). And the little pan flits we were given at the end of each lesson summed up what we learned. At our last session we were given a different pan flit, a quiz and certificates. All of which we received. We were given our individual certificates and took a photo together.

I would like to thank PWC for taking time out to have these lessons with us, as well as Hannah and Kelsey who were both amazing.

2 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Luisa, I am glad you have blogged about your learning this week - I think this will be really useful for you in the future. I know I have learnt a bit about financial literacy myself!

Danni Stone said...

Hi Luisa, I am glad you have blogged about your learning this week - I think this will be really useful for you in the future. I know I have learnt a bit about financial literacy myself!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.