Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

On the edge of marriage



Name of article that I read:
On the edge of marriage.


Author:
D Mulhern


URL: http://www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz/blog/edge-marriage/

1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article?
The main people are Lady Gaga,Taylor Kinney
2. What was the key event from the news article?
The key event is that you can fall in love with someone unique, even if they are partly weird in a good way. Marriage is a beautiful event in someone’s life.
3. Where did this event take place?
Lady Gaga’s music video set”You and I” and at lady Gaga’s family’s restaurant in New York.
4. When did this event take place?
This event happened in 2011.
5. Why did this event happen?
Lady Gaga was shooting a music video where both the couples met and after Taylor proposed to Lady gaga the celebrated at their family restaurant.
Article picture
Screenshot 2015-02-18 at 12.31.45 PM.png




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Luisa, I think you posted a link to the image, the article can be found at http://www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz/blog/edge-marriage/
I enjoyed reading your recap, I didn't know that Lady Gaga was getting married! I wonder what her dress will be like.
Mrs Parker

Luisa said...

OOPPS I think I copied the link by accident because I was so busy trying to finish my work, and I also didn't that she was getting married.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.